Blueberry Aviation has a wealth of experience placing new and used aircraft (jet and turboprop) on behalf of operators worldwide. Blueberry Aviation always strives to ensure your aircraft is presented to all appropriate target customers with the goal of securing the right sale price or lease rent in a timely manner. We highlight the various transaction risks involved, and balance against the value required in the context of the prevailing and forecasted market conditions.
In order to achieve this, Blueberry Aviation’s team uses a comprehensive and frequently updated airline requirements database. The team also calls on its extensive network of airline, investor and banking contacts.
Re-marketing aircraft is an integral part of Blueberry Aviation’s business which aims to provide all necessary tools and assistance to place your aircraft with the most appropriate client and within the shortest time possible.
In order to achieve this, Blueberry Aviation provides:
- General market analysis
- Pricing policy strategies
- Developing a target customer base
Blueberry Aviation will also coordinate:
- Submitting and negotiating the commercial offers
- Deal structuring (cash sales, operating leases and finance leases with vendor financing etc)
- Documentation process: Preparation, drafting and delivery of final transaction documents.
© Blueberry Aviation, 2019